The Réseau d'échanges et de soutien aux actions locales (RÉSAL), of which ICPC is a member, invites you to its second online discussion panel on the place of young people in the city, and more specifically on how knowledge and culture can act as protective factors for youth.
The RÉSAL wishes to offer a space for discussion in order to highlight different initiatives and projects related to knowledge and culture that have a positive impact on the lives of Montreal youth, in terms of violence prevention.
The four following panelists will be part of the conversation:
- Lucie Caillère, Executive Director, Projet Harmonie
- Kémy St-Eloy, Community Coordinator, Prévention Pointe-de-l'Île
- Katrina Journeau, Executive Director and Co-founder, Prima Danse
- Karine Lavoie, Executive Director, Cirque Hors Piste
The following questions will be addressed in particular:
- What led you to define your project to meet the needs of youth and what needs does it address?
- How has this project created a space for youth in the city?
- What success factors were observed in terms of harmonious sharing in the public space?
Information to remember:
Date: Thursday, February 4, 2021, from 1:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Registration: online (https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/billets-la-place-des-jeunes-dans-la-ville-136637834441)
This webinar is open to all, especially those working with youth.
The number of registrations is limited: first come, first served! Looking forward to seeing you there!
*Please note that the discussion will take place in French.